Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Organizing References in EndNote Web
- Click on Organize, then click Manage My Groups to create, rename, or delete groups.
- To share groups with other researchers, click on the box under Share for the selected groups, then click on Manage Sharing and enter the email addresses of collaborators. Your collaborators must also have Endnote Web access.
- New references are in the Unfiled folder (under All My References). To organize them, click All, and add the references to a new group or to an existing group.
- Click on Organize, then Find Duplicates to check your EndNote Library for duplicate citations.
- References that are checked and have a yellow background are identified as duplicates and can be deleted by clicking on Delete.