Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Introduction to Endnote Web
- EndNote Web is available to current UI students, staff, and faculty as part of the UI subscription to Web of Science.
- You have two ways to access it:
- Go to Web of Science. Then, click on My EndNote Web at the top of the page, then click the Register link, fill in the User Registration form, and click Submit Registration.
- Go to www.myendnoteweb.com
EndNote Web Extension for Firefox
- Click on Download Installers under Options or at the bottom of the EndNote Web screen, then under Firefox Extension, follow the installation instructions, and click on Download.
- The Firefox extension creates an EndNote Web toolbar that allows you to capture online references and save them directly to your EndNote Web library.
If you have any questions about using this systems, please contact the U-Idaho Library Reference Desk.