Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Introduction to Endnote Web
Moving references from Web of Science to EndNote Web
- From Web of Science, select desired references, and click on Save to EndNote Web. References will be sent directly to the Unfiled group in EndNote Web.
- From an Ebsco database, select references by clicking Add to folder, then go to Folder View, click Select, then Export.
- Select Direct Export to EndNote Web. References will be sent directly to the Unfiled group in EndNote Web.
- References can also be added manually. In EndNote Web, click on Collect, then New Reference, and select the appropriate reference type, such as book, blog, journal article, or website. Fill in the appropriate fields. Click Save.
- For additional information on adding references, including importing bibliographic files (such as .bib or .ris files), go to Endnote Web Help, and click on Collect References.