Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Adding New References
- Drag and drop PDFs directly from your computer into the Mendeley window
- Import files manually by going to “Add documents” -> “Add File”, this includes libraries from other software, e.g. Endnote
- Have Mendeley “watch” a folder on your computer to automatically add new files to the library. Go to Tools -> Options -> Watched Folders.
- Install the Web Importer to save web pages. Click on Tools -> Install Web importer
- Login to www.mendeley.com and go to the Papers section. Find papers in other Mendeley users’ libraries and add those to yours
- Automatically load in your local Zotero or CiteULike database. Go to Tools -> Options -> Zotero/CiteULike.