Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Create folders and subfolders to arrange your references by clicking on "Create folder". You can also right click on existing folders to see more options to manage your folders and to create groups for sharing. References which have not been placed in a group will be located in the Unsorted folder.
Working with attachments
- To connect your reference to a copy of the article, you can:
- 1. Enter a DOI and click the magnifying glass icon to automically add a URL. Or manually, enter a link so that the reference will contain a direct link to the file's location online.
2. Manually attach a file which is saved on your hard drive to the record.
- Double-click on the icon to open a PDF. Mendeley allows you to view, highlight, annotate your documents within the system and those notes are saved within the program. Please note, you must use Mendeley again to read the notes you've created.