Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search the Library Catalog
Search for books, ebooks, DVDs, and more
Music: Subject Structure
Books are located on the 2nd (T-Z), 3rd (H-S), and 4th (A-G) floors organized by the Library of Congress Classification system. Search for books using the library catalog.
Call Number Areas to Browse
||Compact Disc M
How do I use ILL?
What is Interlibrary Loan?
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is service that allows for the worldwide sharing of library materials. This service is available for faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students.
How do I Request a Library Item Using Interlibrary Loan?
- Locate the book you would like to request using the library catalog.
- If the book is not available, or checked, click on Find it, and then Request.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Verify book request to make sure all necessary fields are complete, and submit.
- A record of the request should appear on your account page.