Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Guide to Distance Education
The UI Library has a "how to" guide for students who are taking online courses and need to access library resources. Take a few moments to explore the guide, giving special attention to the information in the "Find Articles" tab.
Guide to Psychology
Spend a few minutes familiarizing yourself with the UI Library's Psychology guide as it may be helpful throughout this course.
Purdue OWL: APA Style Introduction
Visit Purdue OWL's APA website to learn more about APA Style and see an example of an APA-formatted paper.
American Psychological Association: APA Style Tutorial
View the American Psychological Association's tutorial on APA Style and learn how to format your papers and cite sources.
Explore the Guide to Psychology 218
The Psychology 218 - Online guide includes information that will help you succeed in your activities and assignments this semester.
Learn how to:
- Locate articles from citations
- Learn step-by-step instructions for locating the full-text of articles from citations using:
- The UI Library's website and Google Scholar
- Conduct a literature search
- Explore the top library databases in Psychology
- Learn how to find literature related to your topic
- Identify and evaluate sources
- Learn how to identify empirical articles and scholarly journals
- Evaluate and analyze your sources using the RADAR approach
- Cite sources
- Review APA citations and style guidelines