Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
There are two primary strategies to find tests and measurements:
- Searching by test/measure name:
- The "Personal Report of Communication Apprehension" or the "Communication Anxiety Regulation Scale"
- Searching by the variable you want to measure:
- A communication apprehension assessment or a scale measuring communication anxiety
Below are additional search tips to help you find the right test/measure.
- Start with your topic and search for it in combination with a variety of terms, for example:
- "communication apprehension" AND (instrument OR measure)
- "communication anxiety" AND scale
- Look for articles and studies with an appendix or appendices, which often include tests and measures, by adding append* to your search:
- "communication apprehension" AND scale AND append*
- The asterisk (*) stands in for all words that start with append including appendix, appends, appendices, and appendixes.
Measurements and Tests
|Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print Internacional
|Communication Research Measures I (2009)
||UI Library Main Stacks (3rd Floor), P91.3 .C62 2009
|Communication Research Measures II: A Sourcebook (2009)
||Online; select University of Idaho from the list of institutions
|Communication Research Measures III
|Health Communication Research Measures
||UI Library Main Stacks (3rd Floor), R118 .H4355 2016
|Sourcebook of Nonverbal Measures: Going Beyond Words (2004)
||Online; UI Library Main Stacks (3rd Floor), P99.5.S58 2004