Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Explore the Guide to COMM 421
The Communication 421 guide includes information that will help you succeed this semester.
Learn how to:
- Locate articles from citations
- Learn step-by-step instructions for locating the full-text of articles from citations using:
- The U of I Library's catalog and Google Scholar
- Conduct a literature search
- Explore the top journals and library databases related to nonverbal communication
- Learn how to find literature related to your topic
- Identify and evaluate sources
- Learn how to identify empirical articles and scholarly journals
- Evaluate and analyze your sources using the RADAR approach
- Cite sources
- Review APA citations and style guidelines