Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search the Library Catalog
Search for books, ebooks, DVDs, and more
Tips for Searching the Library Catalog:
Choose the search scope by selecting either UI + Summit + Articles (all materials); UI + Summit (items owned by UI and member libraries); or UI Library Only (items owned only by the UI Library).
Limiting your search: Start with a basic search and once you find a book that seems to be about your topic, you can use the format and/or other options located on the left to further narrow your search.
On the Advanced Search page, the year, language, and location (to name a few options) of items can be limited.
Subject headings can be a great way to narrow in on your topic.
How do I Request a Book?
- Locate your book by searching our library catalog
- To view availability, click on Find it, and then Request (if the item is not available in our library).
- Enter your user id and password.
- Verify that your request is complete and submit
- You will be notified when your book has arrived
How do I Use Interlibrary Loan?
- Locate the book you would like to request using the library catalog.
- If the book is not available, or checked, click on Find it, and then Request.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Verify book request to make sure all necessary fields are complete, and submit.
- A record of the request should appear on your account page.