Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Clothing, Textiles, and Design: Reference Resources, Handbooks, and Manuals
The reference section is located on the 1st floor of the library. Books are shelved using the Library of Congress Classification system.
- Encyclopedia of clothing and fashion Ref GT507.E53 2005
- Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion Ref GT507.E54 2010
- The historical encyclopedia of costume Ref GT510.R3313 1988
- 20,000 years of fashion : the history of costume and personal adornment Ref GT511.B68 1987
- Fashion, costume, and culture : clothing, headwear, body decorations, and footwear through the ages Ref GT511.P46 2004
- Survey of historic costume : a history of Western dress Ref GT580.T67 2004
- American Fabrics encyclopedia of textiles, Oversize TS1765.A43 1972 (2nd floor)
- The Fairchild dictionary of fashion TT503.C34 2003
- Fashion dictionary TT503.F37 2006