Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessing Academic Impressions
In partnership with the Office of the Provost & Executive Vice President, the UI Library offers all UI students, faculty, and staff online access to Academic Impressions. This professional development resource focuses on providing leadership, personal development, and skills-based training opportunities.
This partnership provides all members of the University of Idaho community access to:
- Live online seminars and recordings,
- Virtual conferences (limited seating),
- Additional tools, resources, and articles: blog, books and assessments, research and reports, job aids and printables,
- New training resources that are added each month,
- Established and customized focused learning plans,
- Daily virtual writing café.
To access Academic Impressions:
- Visit www.academicimpressions.com
- Click on "Create Account/Login" at the top of the page
- Enter your “uidaho.edu” or “vandals.uidaho.edu” email address
- A blue box saying "Log in using your University of Idaho credentials" should appear
- Click on the blue box and follow the U of I authentication prompts
- Once you are logged in, click on the "Start Learning" link in the navigation near the top of the page and start exploring!
Questions? Problems? Want to schedule a 15-30 minute orientation for your department/unit?
Contact our Academic Impressions account manager Niecie Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, issues, or requests you run into.