In partnership with the Office of the Provost & Executive Vice President, the UI Library offers all UI students, faculty, and staff online access to Academic Impressions. This professional development resource focuses on providing leadership, personal development, and skills-based training opportunities.
This partnership provides all members of the University of Idaho community access to:
- Live online seminars and recordings,
- Virtual conferences (limited seating),
- Additional tools, resources, and articles: blog, books and assessments, research and reports, job aids and printables,
- New training resources that are added each month,
- Established and customized focused learning plans,
- Daily virtual writing café.
To access Academic Impressions:
- Visit www.academicimpressions.com
- Click on "Create Account/Login" at the top of the page
- Enter your “uidaho.edu” or “vandals.uidaho.edu” email address
- A blue box saying "Log in using your University of Idaho credentials" should appear
- Click on the blue box and follow the U of I authentication prompts
- Once you are logged in, click on the "Start Learning" link in the navigation near the top of the page and start exploring!
Questions? Problems? Want to schedule a 15-30 minute orientation for your department/unit?
Contact our Academic Impressions account manager Breanne Holloway at email@example.com with any questions, issues, or requests you run into.