BASIC EBOOK INFORMATION
- The University of Idaho Library subscribes to ebooks from a variety of providers. Most allow you to view ebooks from your computer, ereaders, and/or Android and iOS devices.
- Patrons on a University of Idaho campus can gain access to books from any computer with internet access; patrons off-campus will need to login with their Net ID (Vandal email address) and password.
- EBL books are limited to UI students, faculty, and staff.
- Not all books are available as ebooks.
- Some ebooks have Digital Rights Management software (DRM) that prevents users from sharing files with others and may impose a time limit for use.
- Some ebooks allow only a pre-set number of users to use the resource at the same time.