Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Graduate & Professional Student Association will have a reading on Wednesday, February 21st at 12pm on the first floor of the University of Idaho Library.
This reading will focus on the subject of GENDER and World Literature.
- FEATURED SPEAKER: Lysa Salsbury (UI Women’s Center)
- Rula Awwad-Rafferty (Interim Program Head Interior Design, Professor)
- Lori Celaya (Associate Professor of Spanish, Border, Mexican-American, Chican US Latin@ and Latin American Studies)
- Cindy Fuhrman (instructor, Eng department)
- Madison Griffin (Administrative assistant, College of Education Health and Human Sciences)
GENDER: International Literature
For more information about these readings or the GPSA Diversity Committee, please contact Farjahan Shawon.