Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The barcode number on your Vandal Card lets you access online library materials from anywhere in the world. Clicking on a database or other resource will prompt you to enter your barcode number (14 digit number on back of Vandal Card) and last name.
Using Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
First time users: set up your ILL account (this need only be done once)
Returning users: log intoyour ILL account
- Locate the book you would like to request using the library catalog.
- If the book is not available, or checked, click on Find it, and then Request.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Verify book request to make sure all necessary fields are complete, and submit.
- A record of the request should appear on your account page.
Welcome to the NRS 235 Research Guide
This is a guide to resources to support the Fall 2019 Society & Natural Resources class. You will find primarily links out to databases, websites, books, and other resources that contain useful information for assignments and topics in this class.
However, we also keep a great tutorial on basic methods of doing library research online as well.