How to Write a Research Question?
Here are some tips to writing and using a research question to guide your paper.
- Do a little research first. Use the databases suggested to explore what resources exist out there. Use them to help frame your question.
- Remember your audience (in this case your professor).
- Brainstorm a bunch of different questions before you settle on one.
- Evaluate potential questions in terms of feasibility and what resources exist to support your arguements.
- Evaluate potential questions for clarity, focus, and complexity.
- How does participation in sports affect high school students?
- What types of physical and mental risks do participants in extreme sports face?